Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update on the 5th week of dietary changes and the effects

Daily average dietary intake 1920 calories.. noticed something, like tuesday I only had gotten time to take in 1280 calories that day, next 2 days following that were average of 2400 each day. kinda balanced itself out I guess. only took in more bc I just felt like I needed it.. but kept the weekly average under my 2000 limit!

Clothes are starting to feel looser, I am not in anywhere near as much pain when I am walking.. Seems like the first place you gain weight is the last place you lose weight.. geesh.. legs, arms, chest and neck are losing but the stomach not as quickly, but thats probably because there more in that section to lose.

It's been easy so far.. keeping a log of everything has helped tremedously! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment