Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my weight loss journey.. I appreciate all of your support.. You can subscribe to my blog with google connect or you can subscribe by email. If all else fails.. Please bookmark my blog page and check back often =)

So here on my blog, I will be posting some of my recipies that I have figured out so far that is healthy and very delicious.. also I will be posting some of my ideals on boosting your effciency when losing weight among other things like tips and tricks that have worked for me..

Also you'll find me sharing some of the info gleaned from my personal trainer on exercises that are working for me.

Hopefully through these posts, I can help a few of you if not to lose weight, at least to start eating healthy..

So far I have inspired a few people.. the more people I can help..the more I have succeeded in this weight loss / healthy eating quest that I have been on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment